Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sahzi Poses for Photos with Cesar Millan


During the break, Cesar had to take a phone call.  My son Grant took the opportunity to ask me if he could get a picture with Cesar.  That reminded me that I hadn’t taken many pictures of Cesar with Sahzi.   When Cesar finished his call, he posed with Grant then sat in a dining room chair and picked my very large dog up in his lap.  He said that picking her up was an excellent exercise to show her we were the boss and that she could trust us.  She wasn’t too sure.  It took him a few minutes to get her settled down.  Junior came up and gave her some nice kisses.  Cesar told me Sahzi had decided Junior was her special friend while she was with Cesar.  He thought that since she had met Junior at our house originally, he was a reminder of home.



Mr. President, Cesar's bulldog, was also watching while I took pictures.  The sound man told me they didn’t know how this new companion of Cesar’s was going to work out.  He had found a ball and was walking around the house making very loud snorting noises the whole time.  They weren’t sure how the snorts and snuffles would affect the sound quality of the filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment